<b id="pnpzh"></b>

      1. <u id="pnpzh"><address id="pnpzh"></address></u>
      2. <source id="pnpzh"><div id="pnpzh"></div></source>

        <video id="pnpzh"></video>

        社交英語25. 她放我鴿子

        作者:admin

        來源:

        2008-10-20 16:42

        社交英語25. 她放我鴿子

        00:00

        25. 她放我鴿子

        Sue: Well, how did it go last night?
        蘇: 怎么樣,昨天晚上怎么樣?
        Rose: It went OK.
        蘇: 還好。
        Sue: What does that mean? Did you meet that young girl?
        蘇: 這是什么意思?你有沒有見到那個小女孩?
        Rose: No, she 1) stood me up. And she didn't send me an e-mail to say why.
        柔絲: 沒有,她放我鴿子,而且也沒有寄電子郵件告訴我怎么回事。
        Sue: So did you go home?
        蘇: 所以你就回家了?
        Rose: No. I stayed to have a 2) drink.
        柔絲: 沒有。我留下來喝了一杯。
        Sue: A drink? Do you mean an 3) alcoholic drink? But Rose, you don't drink!
        蘇: 喝一杯?你是說喝酒嗎?但是,柔絲,你不喝酒啊!
        語言詳解
        A: Are beverages included in the price?
        這個價錢有包括飲料嗎?
        B: Yes. But only non-alcoholic ones.
        有。但是只限非酒精飲料。
        【to stand someone up 放(某人)鴿子】
        當你跟人約會,在約定的時間地點卻沒看到對方,就可以說I was stood up. 我被放鴿子。或是He stood me up.他放我鴿子。
        A: I waited for him for an hour! He never came!
        我等了他一個小時!他都沒來!
        B: He stood you up again?
        他又放你鴿子了?
        A: Can't you go out with her another day?
        你不能改天再跟她出去嗎?
        B: It's too late to cancel, and I don't want to stand her up.
        現在取消太遲了,而我不想放她鴿子。
        1) stand...up 放(某人)鴿子,跟(某人)約會卻沒有出現,stood 是 stand 的過去式。
        2) drink (n.,v.) 酒(飲料),喝(酒)
        3) alcoholic (a.) 酒精的

        xoxo日本影院