<b id="pnpzh"></b>

      1. <u id="pnpzh"><address id="pnpzh"></address></u>
      2. <source id="pnpzh"><div id="pnpzh"></div></source>

        <video id="pnpzh"></video>

        社交英語11. 我交到一個新的網絡之友了!

        作者:admin

        來源:

        2008-10-20 16:42

        社交英語11. 我交到一個新的網絡之友了!

        00:00

        11. 我交到一個新的網絡之友了!

        Herbert: I have a new Internet friend!
        赫伯特: 我交到一個新的網絡之友了!
        Don: You mean the guy who thinks you're 1) Ms. Right?
        唐: 你是說那個把你當作夢中女郎的家伙?
        Herbert: Yeah! We're meeting on Friday night!
        赫伯特: 對!我們星期五晚上要碰面。
        Don: You're what? 2) Have you lost it?
        唐: 什么?你瘋啦!
        Herbert: I 3) gave up on looking for a girlfriend. Now I’m making friends!
        赫伯特: 我不找女朋友了。現在我只要交朋友!
        語言詳解
        A: I lost my wallet.
        我的皮夾掉了。
        B: Retrace your steps, and you'll probably find it.
        循原路找回去,八成就能找到了。
        【gave up on... 放棄……】
        give up on是“放棄,投降”之意,give up on someone/something是代表對某人或某事很失望,不想再花任何的心思或精力在上面,也就是“覺得……沒指望了”的意思。
        Don't you give up on me? 是個很常用的說法,比如說你無法意會老師教了你半天的東西,你就可以面帶誠懇地跟老師說Don't give up on me, please. 讓老師感受到你的誠意,不要這么快放棄你。
        A: Mark is your friend. You shouldn't give up on him so easily.
        馬克是你的朋友。你不應該這么輕易地放棄他。
        B: I guess you're right.
        我想你是對的。
        A: I thought you were studying Japanese.
        我以為你在學日語。
        B: I gave up on it. It's too hard.
        我已放棄日語了,太難了。
        1) Ms./Mr. Right 對味的終生伴侶,真命公主 / 天子。
        2) Have you lost it? 你瘋啦?
        3) give up on 放棄……

        xoxo日本影院